.::PV Outlook::.
 
タッキー&翼 - Ho! サマー

.::About Me::.
Welcome to Kizuna, the one-stop zone for Japanese music which consists mainly of Hello! Project as well as Johnny's boys. Also covering a lil' bit of drama and anime too. You can download anything from my site, but please read the rules carefully and follow them before proceeding.

.::Profile::.
Name: Max H.
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
MSN: max_okita@yahoo.co.jp

click for more...

.::Tagboard::.
 

.::Archives::.

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

.::Great Friends::.
Alarice
Amir
Ash
Azlin
Azy
Bart
Beatrice
Bernard
Cedric
Charlie
Elena
Emma
Fauzo
Furiko
Jamie
Jane
Jannah
Jannah
Jasmine
Jayina
Jayne
JuQin
Liana
Lynnie
Nure
Olivia
Pei Yee
Salbiah
Stephanie
Tasha
Tracy
Wan

.::J-Pop Sites::.
My Yahoo! blog (Japanese)
Hello! Victory
JPOPSUKI Tracker
Hello! Online
Teruki Paradise
DJ-Waffles

.::Official Sites::.
Hello! Project
Johnny's Entertainment
Tackey & Tsubasa
Puffy AmiYumi

.::Credits::.

 






Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well, alright. Time to keep updating again... new blog, new design, new layout, same posts. And yeah, it's already holidays again. Time to escape school once again, especially class, which I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with it now, due to some things that I noticed in class which I feel that there is some Cold war. So I'm feeling kinda happy now that it's holidays and not really looking forward to the New Year; one reason is that I dun wanna go back to school and also, I kinda dun like it nowadays as another year passes by. It's like we're getting older and closer to death as time goes by, so why am I looking forward to New Year? What's more, I'm not even looking forward to my next birthday because by then, I'll no longer be a teenager and that is something I don't wanna happen.

Well anyways, last week's vocal class was a little... dead? It seems like everyone is havin problems and the mood in there is down... sigh....

And anyways, I got a few more Puffy AmiYumi CDs to be added to my collection, but I'm not gonna post them here again, because in the end it'll go to my 'Puffy AmiYumi' section, showing whatever CD collection that I have so far. But I can tell you briefly for the moment. I've got Puffy Re-Mix Project (PRMX) album, which consists of 12 remix hits. I also managed to have The Hit Parade, filled with 10 of their cover hits of Japan's 60's hits in one album. And finally there is The Very Best of Puffy: AmiYumi Jet Fever, a greatest hits compilation from their first album amiyumi to their 5th album Fever Fever. It's just like the American-released An Illustrated History, but The Very Best of Puffy: AmiYumi Jet Fever has more hits compared to the more recent An Illustrated History, since both albums consists of almost the same hits.

I even managed to get hold of 2 of their VCDs, and that is JET Tour 98 and Jet Tour Extras. For the first VCD, I really enjoyed it to the fullest because it's their LIVE in Tokyo VCD performing their hits like 'Asia no Junshin', 'Circuit no Musume', 'Mother' and their other hits in one concert. And it's kinda rockin' too, so it's worth my money having that VCD. For Jet Tour Extras, it's more of behind-the-scene kinda thing and the language of the show is Japanese. And my Japanese is still not tight enough to understand the show, so I gotta get down to my books alot this time so that I can watch Jet Tour Extras.

I'll update my collection under the Puffy AmiYumi section soon. Still addicted to their music nowadays; plugging in to their CDs almost every single day. And recently, I'm also getting addicted to Morning Musume as well... haha but not as much as Puffy AmiYumi, because I don't even have a Morning Musume album yet, but I do like their hits like 'Do It! Now', 'KOI NO Dance Site', 'Happy Summer Wedding' and my most favourite of them all 'Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari', aka 'The Story of Noisy Girls'. Maybe this blog should have some of Morning Musume's songs too.

I'll keep this site updated frequently now, so that you guys can keep track of what is going on... and I'll be signing in again soon.

Audio: Puffy AmiYumi - Puffy de Rumba

hideaki @ 7:53 AM

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man what's that about getting old? I'm 25 and I spent my life killing time and being sorry for myself.
You're still 19, that's young, how am I supposed to feel? old?
When you get older, you gain confidence, but things become complicated.
You're 19, you have everything, no need to work, you're free (kind of) and surrounded by beautiful, young people.

If you have some issues, dont panic, and work on them.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger hideaki said...

Gee.. well thanx... I think you're right, man... I'll sure need to learn how to enjoy life to the fullest... even if I'm getting older

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}